The KIP 970 is designed for print centers that require high demand output, precise imaging and bold, expressive color fidelity. KIP 970 produce amazingly vibrant colors, subtle tints and hues with unsurpassed color stability from the first to final print. KIP 970 produces 100% waterproof images that are suitable for outdoor applications, even in inclement weather. The KIP 970 is a comprehensive wide format solution for a range of printing tasks spanning from architectural, engineering and construction documents — to maps, posters and signs - without sacrificing quality or performance.
- Technology: Color Wide Format
- Engine Speed: 20 D size prints per minute in black & white, 16 D size prints per minute in color
- Maximum Paper Size: 11” - 36” / 297 mm - 914 mm (3” Core), 8.5” / 210 mm minimum, 210’ / 64 m maximum (actual length may be dependent on media type and file type limitations)
- Print Resolution: 600 x 1,800 dpi
- First Page Out Time (print/copy): Up to 7,200 sq. ft (670 m2) in single pass black or 5,760 sq. ft. (535 m2) per hour in color regardless of image type or print resolution